I thought I was a hammer made of steel,
But she softened my heart and made me feel,
I was a restless knight riding a spirited steed,
But she quenched my fires and fulfilled my needs.
Gentle as the mist drifting in from the sea,
Uncontrollable as a flooding river, she’s wild and free,
Cleansing as the rain, freefalling from the sky,
She’s constantly changing; I’m a lucky guy.
Warm as the sunshine splashing across the land,
Teasing with kisses, the kind I understand,
Calm even in a storm, helping those in need,
She’s right there beside me; I’m lucky indeed.
Straight as a road that guides me on my way,
She is the love I’ve been seeking until today,
Bringing a fire that rages deep inside,
I am a lucky man and very satisfied.
- Lucky vs hard working (measuresconsulting.wordpress.com)
- Confusing lucky with good (sethgodin.typepad.com)
- Lucky to have a job (dailykos.com)
- Lucky Me! (suitcaseonthesidewalk.wordpress.com)
- Get Lucky (howsyourlovelife.wordpress.com)