A passport to the world is safely hidden,
Where no one can steal.
Afraid to be shown to strangers,
Waiting for the officials
Who hold the future.
A passport to the smiling faces,
Ready to open gates to countries
That offer new ideas and cultures,
Waiting for the unique places,
Showing heartfelt moments
Captured in pictures or memory.
After I die and make a choice
I’ll ask for a passport
To every place I haven’t been.
I’ve seen heaven and I’ve seen hell,
Is there another place I don’t know?
If there is, I want to go.
Where did I put my passport this time?
- BLINDLY danroberson.wordpress.com/2017/04/10/bli…Share these stories and make comments. 2 weeks ago
- VIVID! danroberson.wordpress.com/2017/03/08/viv…Share these stories and make comments. 1 month ago
- TEAMWORK danroberson.wordpress.com/2017/03/06/tea…Share these stories and make comments. 1 month ago
- danroberson.wordpress.com/2017/02/28/632…Share these stories and make comments. 1 month ago
- QUICKEN danroberson.wordpress.com/2017/02/28/qui…Share these stories and make comments. 1 month ago
Choppin’ Cotton and Runaway Truck
Blogs I Follow
- Frank Solanki
- Virginia Duran Blog
- Blogs about Food
- COMPELLING STORIES ON THE GO
- Sassy Housewife
- Grandma Simpson's Kitchen in Roby Texas
- Lisa Ellis Williams
- Jennica Carmona
- Cindy Holman
- The Daily Post
- Short Poetry
- 26,721 hits
Copyrightdanroberson, poetsenvy, and savings2envy, 2009-2020 Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the author and/or owner of these blogs is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Dan Roberson and danroberson,poetsenvy, and savings2envy with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.