It’s hard to keep topics timely.
Whatever I say or do,
Is often out of view.
What was said yesterday,
Is swallowed up by today.
Forgotten. Pushed aside. Covered up.
Two hundred girls, chemicals used,
A murder in our town,
What does timely mean
If we ignore what’s going down?
There’s not much we can do
If we only sit and stew.
How can we write with pride
If important things are set aside?
We have to be timely.
- IS THIS THE TIME danroberson.wordpress.com/2017/08/14/is-…Share these stories and make comments. 1 week ago
- AMPLE ROOM TO GROW danroberson.wordpress.com/2017/08/05/amp…Share these stories and make comments. 2 weeks ago
- FIX THE LEAKS danroberson.wordpress.com/2017/08/05/fix…Share these stories and make comments. 2 weeks ago
- STATUE OF LIBERTY danroberson.wordpress.com/2017/08/04/sta…Share these stories and make comments. 2 weeks ago
- Born Lucky danroberson.wordpress.com/2017/07/23/bor…Share these stories and make comments. 4 weeks ago
Choppin’ Cotton and Runaway Truck
Blogs I Follow
- Site Title
- The Naga
- Doggies that take Selfies
- Frank Solanki
- Virginia Duran Blog
- Blogs about Food
- POSSIBILITY IN EVERY OPPORTUNITY
- Sassy Housewife
- Grandma Simpson's Kitchen in Roby Texas
- Lisa Ellis Williams
- Jennica Carmona
- Cindy Holman
- The Daily Post
- 26,834 hits
Copyrightdanroberson, poetsenvy, and savings2envy, 2009-2020 Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the author and/or owner of these blogs is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Dan Roberson and danroberson,poetsenvy, and savings2envy with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.