How could there be a First Friday?
Every week had a Friday,
Just one Friday to focus on,
One Friday to make plans for fun.
Nothing different about one day
Except perceptions about a time to pray.
Why would one Friday suffice
As a day for sacrifice?
A First Friday to meditate
And see control as more than fate.
- BLINDLY danroberson.wordpress.com/2017/04/10/bli…Share these stories and make comments. 2 weeks ago
- VIVID! danroberson.wordpress.com/2017/03/08/viv…Share these stories and make comments. 1 month ago
- TEAMWORK danroberson.wordpress.com/2017/03/06/tea…Share these stories and make comments. 1 month ago
- danroberson.wordpress.com/2017/02/28/632…Share these stories and make comments. 1 month ago
- QUICKEN danroberson.wordpress.com/2017/02/28/qui…Share these stories and make comments. 1 month ago
Choppin’ Cotton and Runaway Truck
Blogs I Follow
- Frank Solanki
- Virginia Duran Blog
- Blogs about Food
- COMPELLING STORIES ON THE GO
- Sassy Housewife
- Grandma Simpson's Kitchen in Roby Texas
- Lisa Ellis Williams
- Jennica Carmona
- Cindy Holman
- The Daily Post
- Short Poetry
- 26,721 hits
Copyrightdanroberson, poetsenvy, and savings2envy, 2009-2020 Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the author and/or owner of these blogs is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Dan Roberson and danroberson,poetsenvy, and savings2envy with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.