Like a sudden inspiration,
There came a spectacular vision,
Expanding and growing beyond all comprehension,
A simple revelation,
that shook me to my foundation,
All my life I had been waiting
for this recognition
jump starting my imagination
taking me out of my doldrums
past all the writers’ blocks,
all the hindrances that could impede my progress.
one simple jolt.
But after all I’ve tried
I’m back to square one.
My brain is fried.
- IS THIS THE TIME danroberson.wordpress.com/2017/08/14/is-…Share these stories and make comments. 1 week ago
- AMPLE ROOM TO GROW danroberson.wordpress.com/2017/08/05/amp…Share these stories and make comments. 2 weeks ago
- FIX THE LEAKS danroberson.wordpress.com/2017/08/05/fix…Share these stories and make comments. 2 weeks ago
- STATUE OF LIBERTY danroberson.wordpress.com/2017/08/04/sta…Share these stories and make comments. 2 weeks ago
- Born Lucky danroberson.wordpress.com/2017/07/23/bor…Share these stories and make comments. 4 weeks ago
Choppin’ Cotton and Runaway Truck
Blogs I Follow
- Site Title
- The Naga
- Doggies that take Selfies
- Frank Solanki
- Virginia Duran Blog
- Blogs about Food
- POSSIBILITY IN EVERY OPPORTUNITY
- Sassy Housewife
- Grandma Simpson's Kitchen in Roby Texas
- Lisa Ellis Williams
- Jennica Carmona
- Cindy Holman
- The Daily Post
- 26,834 hits
Copyrightdanroberson, poetsenvy, and savings2envy, 2009-2020 Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the author and/or owner of these blogs is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Dan Roberson and danroberson,poetsenvy, and savings2envy with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.