What if somebody listens?
What if we have a council of war and peace breaks out?
What if God flips us inside out and we are a different color?
What if we suddenly begin speaking in one universal language?
What if the Creator tells us to stop fighting, we’re acting like children?
What if we are given tasks to love one another and release our fears and hate?
What if we gave up pride and accepted humility, loved with all our hearts?
What if we see trouble in our own hearts, and realize we are all short of the glory?
May 9, 20
- HERE TODAY, GONE TOMOROW danroberson.wordpress.com/2017/05/25/her…Share these stories and make comments. 2 days ago
- TOMORROW IS THE BEST DAY danroberson.wordpress.com/2017/05/24/tom…Share these stories and make comments. 2 days ago
- catapult danroberson.wordpress.com/2017/05/24/cat…Share these stories and make comments. 3 days ago
- ADRIFT danroberson.wordpress.com/2017/05/23/adr…Share these stories and make comments. 4 days ago
- UNMOORED danroberson.wordpress.com/2017/05/22/unm…Share these stories and make comments. 5 days ago
Choppin’ Cotton and Runaway Truck
Blogs I Follow
- The Naga
- Doggies that take Selfies
- Frank Solanki
- Virginia Duran Blog
- Blogs about Food
- COMPELLING STORIES ON THE GO
- Sassy Housewife
- Grandma Simpson's Kitchen in Roby Texas
- Lisa Ellis Williams
- Jennica Carmona
- Cindy Holman
- The Daily Post
- 26,753 hits
Copyrightdanroberson, poetsenvy, and savings2envy, 2009-2020 Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the author and/or owner of these blogs is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Dan Roberson and danroberson,poetsenvy, and savings2envy with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.