She works out with determination,
Keeping her body slim and taut.
What can I say about her,
Except she’s hot, hot, hot!
She dresses out quickly,
Eager to stay on schedule
Muscles stretching in time
With musical beat,
She bounces from one exercise
To the next,
Her skin glowing with beauty.
“Ah, she’s a real woman,”
I heard someone say.
She jiggles in the right places,
Although she’s strong and taut,
She is everything I admire,
And she’s hot, hot, hot!
- IS THIS THE TIME danroberson.wordpress.com/2017/08/14/is-…Share these stories and make comments. 1 week ago
- AMPLE ROOM TO GROW danroberson.wordpress.com/2017/08/05/amp…Share these stories and make comments. 2 weeks ago
- FIX THE LEAKS danroberson.wordpress.com/2017/08/05/fix…Share these stories and make comments. 2 weeks ago
- STATUE OF LIBERTY danroberson.wordpress.com/2017/08/04/sta…Share these stories and make comments. 2 weeks ago
- Born Lucky danroberson.wordpress.com/2017/07/23/bor…Share these stories and make comments. 4 weeks ago
Choppin’ Cotton and Runaway Truck
Blogs I Follow
- Site Title
- The Naga
- Doggies that take Selfies
- Frank Solanki
- Virginia Duran Blog
- Blogs about Food
- POSSIBILITY IN EVERY OPPORTUNITY
- Sassy Housewife
- Grandma Simpson's Kitchen in Roby Texas
- Lisa Ellis Williams
- Jennica Carmona
- Cindy Holman
- The Daily Post
- 26,834 hits
Copyrightdanroberson, poetsenvy, and savings2envy, 2009-2020 Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the author and/or owner of these blogs is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Dan Roberson and danroberson,poetsenvy, and savings2envy with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.