It’s hard to keep topics timely.
Whatever I say or do,
Is often out of view.
What was said yesterday,
Is swallowed up by today.
Forgotten. Pushed aside. Covered up.
Two hundred girls, chemicals used,
A murder in our town,
What does timely mean
If we ignore what’s going down?
There’s not much we can do
If we only sit and stew.
How can we write with pride
If important things are set aside?
We have to be timely.
- BLINDLY danroberson.wordpress.com/2017/04/10/bli…Share these stories and make comments. 2 weeks ago
- VIVID! danroberson.wordpress.com/2017/03/08/viv…Share these stories and make comments. 1 month ago
- TEAMWORK danroberson.wordpress.com/2017/03/06/tea…Share these stories and make comments. 1 month ago
- danroberson.wordpress.com/2017/02/28/632…Share these stories and make comments. 1 month ago
- QUICKEN danroberson.wordpress.com/2017/02/28/qui…Share these stories and make comments. 1 month ago
Choppin’ Cotton and Runaway Truck
Blogs I Follow
- Frank Solanki
- Virginia Duran Blog
- Blogs about Food
- COMPELLING STORIES ON THE GO
- Sassy Housewife
- Grandma Simpson's Kitchen in Roby Texas
- Lisa Ellis Williams
- Jennica Carmona
- Cindy Holman
- The Daily Post
- Short Poetry
- 26,721 hits
Copyrightdanroberson, poetsenvy, and savings2envy, 2009-2020 Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the author and/or owner of these blogs is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Dan Roberson and danroberson,poetsenvy, and savings2envy with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.